- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Monday, 14 April 2014 12:55
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has warned of new charter party fraud incidents and is advising that all counterparties be investigated before deals are carried out.
- Wednesday, 02 April 2014 07:44
Experts are urging businesses and organisations to report incidents of cybercrime. They warn that failure to do so creates a significant risk to their own operations as well as to the global business ecosystem which is increasingly reliant on technology and intellectual property.
- Wednesday, 26 March 2014 14:28
There are fears that shipowners are facing new dangers from criminal gangs making spurious oil fraud claims. The ‘victims’/fraudsters try to extort money from owners by bringing action against them for failing to deliver cargoes of oil they allegedly own.
- Friday, 07 March 2014 15:36
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) is asking ships to be extra vigilant when transiting West Africa as piracy in the region becomes a growing concern.
- FIB: New AML directive ‘provides clarity’
- CIB urges caution as ‘social counterfeiting’ increases
- FraudNet conference examines asset recovery issues
- Somali pirate clampdown caused drop in global piracy, IMB reveals
- Piracy at sea falls to lowest level in seven years, reports IMB
- ICC Fraudnet meet on November 7 and 8 2013 in São Paulo, Brazil at the Third Annual Conference on Fraud, Asset Recovery & Cross Border Insolvency
- Data leaks and what they could mean for business
- IMB urges vigilance to avoid pirates off the coast of Somalia