- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Monday, 16 September 2013 13:00
There has been large and on-going coverage of the leaks made by the NSA contractor Edward Snowden and the revelations regarding collection of huge amounts of telephony and internet data by the US and UK’s intelligence services. This has further escalated the debate about the over-reach of the intelligence services’ mandate in the “War on Terror”, its proportionality and its effect on privacy.
- Sunday, 08 September 2013 11:56
As the monsoon in the NW Indian Ocean begins to subside and the weather once again becomes conducive to the operation of small pirate skiffs, the ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has urged Masters not to be complacent as they transit the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Aden.
- Monday, 15 July 2013 07:00
London, 15 July 2013 – Somali piracy has fallen to its lowest levels since 2006, focusing attention on violent piracy and armed robbery off the coast of West Africa, the International Chamber Commerce (ICC) International Maritime Bureau (IMB)’s global piracy report revealed today.
- Monday, 15 April 2013 06:00
London, 15 April 2013 – The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Maritime Bureau’s (IMB) latest quarterly report on Piracy and Armed Robbery Against Ships recorded a total of 66 incidents worldwide in the first three months of 2013. This is down markedly from the 102 incidents reported for the corresponding period in 2012.
- CIB finds flaws in domain-removal process
- Piracy falls in 2012, but seas off East and West Africa remain dangerous, says IMB
- Vessel's crew released after nearly three years in captivity off Somalia
- IMB warns against fake cargo tracking websites
- Vietnamese authorities recapture hijacked tanker
- CIB offer human-based investigations to beat counterfeit-peddling websites
- IMB reports drop in Somali piracy, but warns against complacency
- Nigerian pirates demonstrate range with attack off Ivory Coast