- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Tuesday, 05 April 2005 23:00
Investors in the Middle East are the most recent target of a cunning share buy back scam. The ICC Financial Investigation Bureau (FIB) has received details of the case and is following the fraud operation closely.
- Sunday, 27 March 2005 23:00
The re-emergence of a financial fraud specializing in low value commodities has the ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) warning banks to be on their guard.
- Tuesday, 15 March 2005 00:00
Citing three blatant acts of piracy in the past two weeks, the ICC’s International Maritime Bureau (IMB) is reporting that violence is on the rise in the Malacca Straits.
- Friday, 25 February 2005 00:00
The International Chamber of Commerce’s Financial Investigation Bureau (FIB) is warning business owners, investors and consumers to be alert to the growing problem of copycat websites. In recent months, FIB fraud investigators have been called upon repeatedly to help shut down bogus websites.
- Annual death toll from piracy rises
- Malaysian authorities arrest hijackers of Indonesian tug and barge
- FIB expertise helps catch ‘Lady’ fraudster
- Concern growing over a tug towing a barge missing in South East Asia
- FIB monitoring self-liquidating loan scam
- Shipping risks in a high freight market
- FIB publication instrumental in identifying fraud
- FIB conference delegates identify fraudster