- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Saturday, 16 April 2005 23:00
Commercial crime experts gathered here last week to inform delegates at a conference hosted by ICC’s Commercial Crime Services (CCS) of current vulnerabilities in trade, shipping and banking and to suggest ways of countering such criminal threats.
- Tuesday, 05 April 2005 23:00
Investors in the Middle East are the most recent target of a cunning share buy back scam. The ICC Financial Investigation Bureau (FIB) has received details of the case and is following the fraud operation closely.
- Sunday, 27 March 2005 23:00
The re-emergence of a financial fraud specializing in low value commodities has the ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) warning banks to be on their guard.
- Tuesday, 15 March 2005 00:00
Citing three blatant acts of piracy in the past two weeks, the ICC’s International Maritime Bureau (IMB) is reporting that violence is on the rise in the Malacca Straits.
- Copycat websites on the rise
- Annual death toll from piracy rises
- Malaysian authorities arrest hijackers of Indonesian tug and barge
- FIB expertise helps catch ‘Lady’ fraudster
- Concern growing over a tug towing a barge missing in South East Asia
- FIB monitoring self-liquidating loan scam
- Shipping risks in a high freight market
- FIB publication instrumental in identifying fraud