- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Tuesday, 21 December 2004 00:00
ICC’s Financial Investigation Bureau (FIB) is closely monitoring a sophisticated global advance fee fraud scam that targets companies facing financial difficulties.
- Thursday, 16 December 2004 00:00
Increasing commodity prices and high charter rates could result in unexpected risks for the shipping industry, according to ICC’s International Maritime Bureau (IMB).
- Wednesday, 08 December 2004 00:00
ICC’s Financial Investigation Bureau (FIB) publication “Preventing Financial Instrument Fraud: The Money Launderer’s Tool” has proved valuable in identifying key elements of several recent fraud operations.
- Friday, 12 November 2004 00:00
A dramatic and unintended turn of events at the ICC Financial Investigation Bureau (FIB) annual conference last month has brought officials closer to apprehending an international fraudster.
As of May 2012, websites are required by law to gain your consent before applying cookies.
Parts of the website may not work as expected without them.