- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Tuesday, 04 October 2011 15:49
A programme has recently been launched in London to help seafarers and families cope with the physical and mental trauma caused by torture and abuse at the hands of pirates.
- Tuesday, 09 August 2011 09:48
Three of the largest flag states, accounting for around 40% of the world’s commercial shipping tonnage, have signed an agreement condemning the acts of violence against seafarers by pirates. The flag states agreed to pool information on the mistreatment of seafarers at the hands of pirates.
- Thursday, 14 July 2011 08:00
Pirate attacks on the world’s seas totalled 266 in the first six months of 2011, up from 196 incidents in the same period last year, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Maritime Bureau’s (IMB) Piracy Reporting Centre (PRC) revealed today.
- Thursday, 30 June 2011 14:41
The ICC Financial Investigation Bureau (FIB) has urged ongoing caution over gold transactions, after the previously-reported trend in fraudulent deals continued.
- IMB identifies bogus scrap shipments
- IMB issues piracy warning for Benin
- New dynamic to Indian Ocean piracy despite monsoon conditions
- ICC BASCAP launches consumer awareness campaign
- IMB issues piracy warning for South China Sea
- Malta Forum addresses recent trends in financial crime
- Attacks off the Somali coast drive piracy to record high, reports IMB
- FIB warns against spurious approaches