- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Friday, 29 June 2012 07:00
The 2012 ICC Commercial Crime Services (CCS) Economic Crime Lecture, which took place at Lloyd’s of London on June 28, featured an insight into the world of cybercrime. It was presented by the global organised crime specialist Misha Glenny, who later received the CCS Special Award for investigative journalism into organised crime.
- Friday, 22 June 2012 01:03
A report highlighting latest details of the plight of seafarers at the hands of Somali pirates will be launched on Friday 22nd June at a press conference in London. The report, The Human Cost of Piracy 2011, is written jointly by Kaija Hurlburt of One Earth Future for its Oceans Beyond Piracy project and by the International Maritime Bureau.
- Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:44
The results of a recent survey conducted by the ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) in conjunction with an international trade association have served to underline the challenges associated with container security and theft from containers.
- Wednesday, 09 May 2012 19:49
The ICC Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau (CIB) has launched a new service to shut down websites that clone those of its members.
- Piracy increasing in West Africa, latest report shows
- Piracy attacks in East and West Africa dominate world report
- IMB warns over Nigerian oil scams
- IMB identifies suspect Bills of Lading for West African imports
- As world piracy hits a new high, more ships are escaping Somali pirates, says IMB report
- New scheme launched to assist victims of piracy
- Flag States sign Declaration condemning acts of violence against seafarers
- Pirate attacks at sea getting bigger and bolder, says IMB report