- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Tuesday, 21 June 2011 11:37
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has uncovered a number of suspect transactions for scrap metal.
- Friday, 17 June 2011 16:00
The ICC International Maritime Bureau’s (IMB) Piracy Reporting Centre (PRC) has issued a warning to vessels in the waters off Benin.
- Thursday, 16 June 2011 09:31
There are noticeable seasonal variations in the geographical attack patterns of Somali pirates during the north-east (winter) and south-west (summer) monsoons. Whilst the intensity of the monsoons varies from year to year, by season to season and even day by day, the monsoons play an important role in influencing the operational areas and periods of activity.
- Wednesday, 08 June 2011 09:19
There is no better time than today for consumers around the world to declare “Fakes Cost More – I Buy Real” as national and international organizations involved in the fight against counterfeit products recognize World Anti-Counterfeiting Day, 8 June 2011.
- IMB issues piracy warning for South China Sea
- Malta Forum addresses recent trends in financial crime
- Attacks off the Somali coast drive piracy to record high, reports IMB
- FIB warns against spurious approaches
- IMB commends robust action by Indian Navy
- IMB adds its voice to calls for further action to curb Somali piracy
- IMB sees rise in Nigerian oil frauds
- South Korean navy rescues hijacked ship