- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Friday, 23 November 2012 11:36
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) commends the actions of Vietnamese authorities for the recapture of a vessel hijacked and taken to their waters.
- Thursday, 15 November 2012 11:36
The ICC Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau (CIB) is urging a radical change in strategic thinking when it comes to tackling the huge growth in websites selling counterfeit goods.
- Monday, 22 October 2012 05:00
The number of ships signalling attacks by Somali pirates has fallen this year to its lowest since 2009, a report from the International Chamber of Commerce International Maritime Bureau (IMB) revealed today, but IMB warns seafarers to remain vigilant in the high-risk waters around Somalia, the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea. Meanwhile, violent attacks and hijackings are spreading in the Gulf of Guinea.
- Monday, 15 October 2012 06:55
Maritime piracy in the Gulf of Guinea is not a new phenomenon and in many ways has been over shadowed by Somali piracy in recent years. A recent attack in the region illustrates a worrying and new development for the industry.
- IMB warns against pre-financing scam
- Six month drop in world piracy, IMB report shows
- CCS 2012 Lecture focuses on Cybercrime
- Human Cost of Somali Piracy Updated Report Released
- IMB survey notes container security challenges
- CIB launches new service to shut down clone websites
- Piracy increasing in West Africa, latest report shows
- Piracy attacks in East and West Africa dominate world report