- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Wednesday, 09 November 2011 16:23
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has identified a number of suspect Bills of Lading for shipments into Nigeria.
- Tuesday, 18 October 2011 05:00
Piracy on the world’s seas has risen to record levels, with Somali pirates behind 56% of the 352 attacks reported this year, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Maritime Bureau (IMB) revealed today in its latest global piracy report. Meanwhile, more Somali hijack attempts are being thwarted by strengthened anti-piracy measures.
- Tuesday, 04 October 2011 14:49
A programme has recently been launched in London to help seafarers and families cope with the physical and mental trauma caused by torture and abuse at the hands of pirates.
- Tuesday, 09 August 2011 08:48
Three of the largest flag states, accounting for around 40% of the world’s commercial shipping tonnage, have signed an agreement condemning the acts of violence against seafarers by pirates. The flag states agreed to pool information on the mistreatment of seafarers at the hands of pirates.
- Pirate attacks at sea getting bigger and bolder, says IMB report
- FIB sees gold fraud trend continue
- IMB identifies bogus scrap shipments
- IMB issues piracy warning for Benin
- New dynamic to Indian Ocean piracy despite monsoon conditions
- ICC BASCAP launches consumer awareness campaign
- IMB issues piracy warning for South China Sea
- Malta Forum addresses recent trends in financial crime