- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:44
The results of a recent survey conducted by the ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) in conjunction with an international trade association have served to underline the challenges associated with container security and theft from containers.
- Wednesday, 09 May 2012 19:49
The ICC Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau (CIB) has launched a new service to shut down websites that clone those of its members.
- Monday, 23 April 2012 06:00
One hundred and two incidents of piracy and armed robbery have been reported for the first quarter of 2012, with dangerously increasing numbers in West African waters, according to figures released today in the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Maritime Bureau’s (IMB) global piracy report.
- Thursday, 19 January 2012 07:00
Pirate attacks against vessels in East and West Africa accounted for the majority of world attacks in 2011, signalling a rising trend, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Maritime Bureau’s (IMB) global piracy report revealed today. Of the 439 attacks reported to the IMB in 2011, 275 attacks took place off Somalia on the east coast and in the Gulf of Guinea on the west coast of Africa.
- IMB warns over Nigerian oil scams
- IMB identifies suspect Bills of Lading for West African imports
- As world piracy hits a new high, more ships are escaping Somali pirates, says IMB report
- New scheme launched to assist victims of piracy
- Flag States sign Declaration condemning acts of violence against seafarers
- Pirate attacks at sea getting bigger and bolder, says IMB report
- FIB sees gold fraud trend continue
- IMB identifies bogus scrap shipments