- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Wednesday, 08 June 2011 08:19
There is no better time than today for consumers around the world to declare “Fakes Cost More – I Buy Real” as national and international organizations involved in the fight against counterfeit products recognize World Anti-Counterfeiting Day, 8 June 2011.
- Monday, 06 June 2011 00:00
The ICC International Maritime Bureau’s (IMB) Piracy Reporting Centre (PRC) has issued a warning to vessels traversing the South China Sea bordering Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore.
- Monday, 16 May 2011 00:00
The ICC Financial Investigation Bureau’s (FIB) 2011 Malta International Financial Crime Forum, held on 11-12 May 2011, provided a platform for the discussion of the issues most pertinent to those involved in identifying and eradicating financial wrongdoing.
- Thursday, 14 April 2011 07:00
Piracy at sea hit an all-time high in the first three months of 2011, with 142 attacks worldwide, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Maritime Bureau’s (IMB) global piracy report revealed today. The sharp rise was driven by a surge in piracy off the coast of Somalia, where 97 attacks were recorded in the first quarter of 2011, up from 35 in the same period last year.
- FIB warns against spurious approaches
- IMB commends robust action by Indian Navy
- IMB adds its voice to calls for further action to curb Somali piracy
- IMB sees rise in Nigerian oil frauds
- South Korean navy rescues hijacked ship
- Hostage-taking at sea rises to record levels, says IMB
- Latest attack changes dynamic of Somali piracy
- IMB identifies rash of false shipments into North Africa