- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Tuesday, 17 June 2014 10:27
The ICC Commercial Crime Services’ International Maritime Bureau (IMB) is warning small tankers to maintain strict anti-piracy measures in the South China Sea following a spate of tanker hijackings in the region.
- Friday, 09 May 2014 09:01
Information phishing has been identified as one of the main ploys used by fraudsters targeting the maritime industry.
- Thursday, 24 April 2014 06:00
The International Chamber of Commerce’s International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has revealed that piracy on the world’s seas is at its lowest first-quarter level since 2007, but warns that the threat is still present.
- IMB warns of new charter party fraud tactics
- Cybercrime a serious threat to global business network
- ICC: Beware spurious oil fraud claims
- IMB warns of West Africa piracy threat
- FIB: New AML directive ‘provides clarity’
- CIB urges caution as ‘social counterfeiting’ increases
- FraudNet conference examines asset recovery issues
- Somali pirate clampdown caused drop in global piracy, IMB reveals