- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Friday, 09 May 2014 09:01
Information phishing has been identified as one of the main ploys used by fraudsters targeting the maritime industry.
- Thursday, 24 April 2014 06:00
The International Chamber of Commerce’s International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has revealed that piracy on the world’s seas is at its lowest first-quarter level since 2007, but warns that the threat is still present.
- Monday, 14 April 2014 12:55
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has warned of new charter party fraud incidents and is advising that all counterparties be investigated before deals are carried out.
- Wednesday, 02 April 2014 07:44
Experts are urging businesses and organisations to report incidents of cybercrime. They warn that failure to do so creates a significant risk to their own operations as well as to the global business ecosystem which is increasingly reliant on technology and intellectual property.
- ICC: Beware spurious oil fraud claims
- IMB warns of West Africa piracy threat
- FIB: New AML directive ‘provides clarity’
- CIB urges caution as ‘social counterfeiting’ increases
- FraudNet conference examines asset recovery issues
- Somali pirate clampdown caused drop in global piracy, IMB reveals
- Piracy at sea falls to lowest level in seven years, reports IMB
- ICC Fraudnet meet on November 7 and 8 2013 in São Paulo, Brazil at the Third Annual Conference on Fraud, Asset Recovery & Cross Border Insolvency