- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Wednesday, 26 March 2014 14:28
There are fears that shipowners are facing new dangers from criminal gangs making spurious oil fraud claims. The ‘victims’/fraudsters try to extort money from owners by bringing action against them for failing to deliver cargoes of oil they allegedly own.
- Friday, 07 March 2014 15:36
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) is asking ships to be extra vigilant when transiting West Africa as piracy in the region becomes a growing concern.
- Friday, 21 February 2014 14:40
There is growing support among some within the European parliament for the creation of a European Union-wide public register of companies’ beneficial ownership to tackle money laundering.
- Friday, 07 February 2014 14:11
A recent study has revealed that consumer brands, including those selling luxury goods, are being targeted by fraudsters who use social media to lure customers into buying fake products online.
- FraudNet conference examines asset recovery issues
- Somali pirate clampdown caused drop in global piracy, IMB reveals
- Piracy at sea falls to lowest level in seven years, reports IMB
- ICC Fraudnet meet on November 7 and 8 2013 in São Paulo, Brazil at the Third Annual Conference on Fraud, Asset Recovery & Cross Border Insolvency
- Data leaks and what they could mean for business
- IMB urges vigilance to avoid pirates off the coast of Somalia
- IMB Piracy Report highlights violence in West Africa
- IMB advises continued vigilance as maritime piracy attacks decline