- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Wednesday, 04 January 2012 08:35
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) is warning members over ongoing scams involving the fraudulent sale of Nigerian petroleum products.
- Wednesday, 09 November 2011 16:23
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has identified a number of suspect Bills of Lading for shipments into Nigeria.
- Tuesday, 18 October 2011 05:00
Piracy on the world’s seas has risen to record levels, with Somali pirates behind 56% of the 352 attacks reported this year, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Maritime Bureau (IMB) revealed today in its latest global piracy report. Meanwhile, more Somali hijack attempts are being thwarted by strengthened anti-piracy measures.
- Tuesday, 04 October 2011 14:49
A programme has recently been launched in London to help seafarers and families cope with the physical and mental trauma caused by torture and abuse at the hands of pirates.
- Flag States sign Declaration condemning acts of violence against seafarers
- Pirate attacks at sea getting bigger and bolder, says IMB report
- FIB sees gold fraud trend continue
- IMB identifies bogus scrap shipments
- IMB issues piracy warning for Benin
- New dynamic to Indian Ocean piracy despite monsoon conditions
- ICC BASCAP launches consumer awareness campaign
- IMB issues piracy warning for South China Sea