- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Tuesday, 12 April 2011 07:29
The ICC Financial Investigation Bureau (FIB) has recently been made aware of a number of suspect approaches made by individuals purporting to be representing the organisation.
- Friday, 18 March 2011 16:19
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) commends the Indian navy’s latest action against piracy off the country’s west coast, which saw a mother ship neutralised and 61 pirates captured.
- Tuesday, 08 March 2011 10:54
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has come out in support of a joint campaign launched by the International Chamber of Shipping (ICS), Intertanko, Intercargo, BIMCO and the International Transport Workers Federation (ITF) that urges governments to take firm action on the issue of maritime piracy off the coast of Somalia.
- Wednesday, 02 March 2011 15:26
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has recently seen a rise in the number of Nigerian oil frauds reported to them.
- South Korean navy rescues hijacked ship
- Hostage-taking at sea rises to record levels, says IMB
- Latest attack changes dynamic of Somali piracy
- IMB identifies rash of false shipments into North Africa
- Pirates intensify attacks in new areas, with first Somali hijacking reported in Red Sea
- FIB warns against suspect gold transactions
- IMB warns against misuse of NVOCC Bills of Lading
- Pirates face new resistance as navies strike back, says IMB
As of May 2012, websites are required by law to gain your consent before applying cookies.
Parts of the website may not work as expected without them.