- Wednesday, 02 April 2014 07:44
Experts are urging businesses and organisations to report incidents of cybercrime. They warn that failure to do so creates a significant risk to their own operations as well as to the global business ecosystem which is increasingly reliant on technology and intellectual property.
- Wednesday, 26 March 2014 14:28
There are fears that shipowners are facing new dangers from criminal gangs making spurious oil fraud claims. The ‘victims’/fraudsters try to extort money from owners by bringing action against them for failing to deliver cargoes of oil they allegedly own.
- CIB urges caution as ‘social counterfeiting’ increases
- FraudNet conference examines asset recovery issues
- Somali pirate clampdown caused drop in global piracy, IMB reveals
- Piracy at sea falls to lowest level in seven years, reports IMB
- ICC Fraudnet meet on November 7 and 8 2013 in São Paulo, Brazil at the Third Annual Conference on Fraud, Asset Recovery & Cross Border Insolvency