- About Us
- Courses / Training
- Contact Us
- Maritime Piracy
- Products & Services
The IMB aware of the escalating level of this criminal activity, wanted to provide a free service to the seafarer and established the 24 hour IMB Piracy Reporting Centre (PRC) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
A newsletter about fraud and global asset recovery from the office of International Chamber of Commerce's FraudNet. To read about key asset recovery cases and global compliance with anti-fraud and money-laundering laws, please click in the link above for the Newsletter PDF.
CCS offers a flexible membership arrangement based on the selection of predetermined membership packages. A prospective member can elect to join one or more Bureaux according to their requirements.
Losses due to official misconduct account for a great many maritime trade incidents. Each incident can be complex and wide-ranging in nature. It is therefore unlikely that any one company will have the knowledge and resources to be able to investigate it thoroughly.
- Monday, 03 April 2017 15:26
Banks and financial firms have received discounts of £1.2 billion on fines imposed by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the last four years, recently released data by the think-tank New City Agenda has revealed.
- Monday, 13 March 2017 14:57
Financial organisations are under threat by cybercriminals looking to exploit alternative lending and payment models by taking advantage of the time delays inherent in reporting loan agreements to credit bureaus. This results in substantial financial gain for these criminals.
- Tuesday, 10 January 2017 05:00
More crew were kidnapped at sea in 2016 than in any of the previous 10 years, despite global piracy reaching its lowest levels since 1998, the ICC International Maritime Bureau's (IMB) annual piracy report revealed today.
- Wednesday, 14 December 2016 09:58
The fight against money laundering has been given a further boost now that the European Parliament has backed proposals for tax authorities across Europe to automatically share details about bank account holders.
- UN General Assembly grants Observer Status to International Chamber of Commerce in historic decision
- Brand and transport leaders sign historic declaration to stop maritime shipping of counterfeit goods
- Threat to seafarers remains despite piracy clampdown, IMB reports
- Fresh calls for vigilance against cyber-attacks on ships
- Hanjin Shipping bankruptcy causes ripples in maritime sector
- EU report calls for more collaboration to tackle financial crime
- Sea piracy drops to 21-year low, IMB reports
- IMB: Beware commercial impact of cyber attacks