- About Us
- Courses / Training
- Contact Us
- Wednesday, 07 June 2017 09:06
The key message following the aftermath of the WannaCry ransomware cyber attack which infected more than 230,000 computers in over 150 countries is clear: financial advisers and firms cannot afford to be complacent and need to ensure they do all they can to protect their organisations.
- Wednesday, 17 May 2017 10:36
ICC's Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy (BASCAP) has again stressed the need for dialogue between the various groups involved in IP value and distribution chains to accelerate the development of anti-counterfeiting solutions and best practices.
- Thursday, 04 May 2017 06:00
London and Kuala Lumpur, 4 May 2017 – Pirates and armed robbers attacked 43 ships and captured 58 seafarers in the first quarter of 2017, slightly more than the same period last year, according to the latest ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) piracy report.
- Monday, 03 April 2017 15:26
Banks and financial firms have received discounts of £1.2 billion on fines imposed by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the last four years, recently released data by the think-tank New City Agenda has revealed.
- Monday, 13 March 2017 14:57
Financial organisations are under threat by cybercriminals looking to exploit alternative lending and payment models by taking advantage of the time delays inherent in reporting loan agreements to credit bureaus. This results in substantial financial gain for these criminals.
- IMB report: Sea kidnappings rise in 2016 despite plummeting global piracy
- UN General Assembly grants Observer Status to International Chamber of Commerce in historic decision
- Money laundering: EU states now required to share beneficial ownership data
- Brand and transport leaders sign historic declaration to stop maritime shipping of counterfeit goods
- Threat to seafarers remains despite piracy clampdown, IMB reports